The ctizen Telehealth care service model in Taipei: A case study

Mei Ju Chen, Shuo Ju Chiang, Jiun Shiou Lee, Ernest W R Yu

研究成果: 書貢獻/報告類型會議貢獻

1 引文 斯高帕斯(Scopus)

摘要

In this study we developed the integrated model, the Citizen Telemedical Care Service (CTCS) for hypertension based on the smart medical services system for managing chronic disease. A total of 160 participants were collected, of whom 4 (2.5%) withdrew from this study, leaving 156 (97.5%) for further statistical analyses. After controlling for participant socioeconomic characteristics, the odds ratios for high BP still reached a significant level in the sixth month (OR=0.84, p

原文英語
主出版物標題2012 IEEE 14th International Conference on e-Health Networking, Applications and Services, Healthcom 2012
頁面399-402
頁數4
DOIs
出版狀態已發佈 - 2012
對外發佈
事件2012 IEEE 14th International Conference on e-Health Networking, Applications and Services, Healthcom 2012 - Beijing, 中国
持續時間: 十月 10 2012十月 13 2012

其他

其他2012 IEEE 14th International Conference on e-Health Networking, Applications and Services, Healthcom 2012
國家/地區中国
城市Beijing
期間10/10/1210/13/12

ASJC Scopus subject areas

  • 生物醫學工程
  • 健康資訊學
  • 健康資訊管理

指紋

深入研究「The ctizen Telehealth care service model in Taipei: A case study」主題。共同形成了獨特的指紋。

引用此