- 2021 Ph.D., Department of Electrical Engineering, National Taiwan University
- 2012 M.S., Department of Electrical Engineering, National Taiwan University
- 2009 M.S., Division of Transportation Engineering, Department of Civil Engineering, National Taiwan University
- 2007 B.S., Department of Mathematical Sciences, National Chengchi University
- 2022.01- Assistant Professor, Professional Master Program in Artificial Intelligence in Medicine, College of Medicine, Taipei Medical University
- 2019.01-2021.04 Adjunct Technical Consultant, Wangyu Safety Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
- 2015.06-2018.12 Adjunct Technical Consultant, Shenzhen Tongsheng Green Technology Co., Ltd.
- 2013.03-2015.05 Software Engineer, Da Vinci Innovation Lab, ASUSTek Computer Inc.
- 2009.11-2012.09 Assistant Research Fellow, Meteorological Information Center, Central Weather Bureau
- Artificial Intelligence in Medical Imaging
- Digital Pathology Image Analysis
- Computer-Aided Diagnosis System
- Computer Vision
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Big Data Analytics
Dive into the research topics where Yu-Shiang Lin is active. These topic labels come from the works of this person. Together they form a unique fingerprint.
- 1 Similar Profiles