Research Output per year
- 1992 M.D. School of Medicine, Taipei Medical College, Taiwan
- 1996 Board of Psychiatrist
- 2002 Board of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- 2018- Lecture, Taiwan Center, International Psychoanalysis Association
- 2010-2011 Autism Workshop, Taipei Psychiatric Center
- 2008-2010 Coordinator Infant Mental Health Workshop, Fu-Jen Catholic University
- 2004-2005 Visiting scholar, Tavistock Center, London, U.K.
- 1997- Lecture, Child psychiatry, Taipei Medical University
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Infant Mental Health and Parents Counselling
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
Multiple subependymal pseudocysts in neonates play a role in later attention deficit hyperactivity and autistic spectrum disorderChang, H., Tsai, C. M., Hou, C. Y., Tseng, S. H., Lee, J. C. & Tsai, M. L., Jan 1 2018, (Accepted/In press) In : Journal of the Formosan Medical Association.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article