Projects per year
- 2002 Ph. D. Law, National Taiwan University.
- 1997 Master of Laws, National Taiwan University.
- 1992 Bachelor of Laws, National Taiwan University.
- 2014- Associate Professor, Graduate Institute of Health and Biotechnology Law, Taipei Medical University
- 2008 Assistant Professor, Graduate Institute of Humanities in Medicine, Taipei Medical University
- 2002 Assistant Professor, Institute of Law for Science and Technology, National Tsing Hua University
- Medical law,
- biotechnology law
Vaccine Liability and Vaccine Injury Compensation Program’s Influences on the Production and Use of Vaccines
1/1/14 → 7/31/15
Project: A - Government Institution › b - Ministry of Science and Technology
Research Output per year
Case comment: differing interpretations of vaccine risk between courts and experts in Ministry of Health and Welfare (Taiwan) v. ChenHo, J-J., Sep 1 2019, In : Law, Probability and Risk. 18, 2-3, p. 213-221 9 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article