Projects per year
The Graduate Institute of Health & Biotechnology Law (GIHBL) was second, having been formally established in 2014. GIHBL specializes in legal policies pertaining to translational medicine, venture capital and intangible asset financing, pharmaceuticals, public health, biotechnology, as well as food and drug regulation.
- Graduate Institute of Health and Biotechnology Law
- Ph.D. Program in Drug Discovery and Development Industry
- Research Center for Artificial Intelligence in Medicine, Taipei Medical University
- International Ph.D. Program for Cell Therapy and Regeneration Medicine
- Professional Master Program in Artificial Intelligence in Medicine
Research Output per year
Lee, C. H., 2020, (Accepted/In press) In : Clinical and Translational Science.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Review article
Lee, T-L., Mar 2020, In : Asian Journal of WTO and International Health Law and Policy. 15, 1, p. 27-60 34 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article