Projects per year
Department of Pathology established in Aug. 1961. The first department director was Prof. Ting-Yao Chen. Prof. Chen constructed the pathology teaching system for students of medicine, phamacology, medical technology, and nursing since. Aug. 1962. The pathology department also provided pathology services for hospital in addition to teaching for the college. After the retirement of Prof. Chen in 1997, Prof. Huang became the director of the department.
- Department of Pathology
- Taipei Medical University Hospital
- TMU Research Center of Cancer Translational Medicine
- Research Center for Artificial Intelligence in Medicine, Taipei Medical University
- International Master/Ph.D. Program in Medicine
- Professional Master Program in Artificial Intelligence in Medicine
Research Output per year
Anatomical relationships between medullary veins and three types of deep-seated malignant brain tumors as detected by susceptibility-weighted imagingYang, S. H., Hong, C. T., Tsai, F. Y., Chen, W. Y., Chen, C. Y. & Chan, W. P., Jan 1 2020, In : Journal of the Chinese Medical Association : JCMA. 83, 2, p. 164-169 6 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article
Chen, C. C., Cheng, C. J. & Kuo, L. J., Mar 2020, In : Gastroenterology. 158, 4, p. e4-e5
Research output: Contribution to journal › Comment/debate