TMU-CCTRM seeks to integrate TMU resources to perform research in cell therapy and regenerative medicine. The center’s world-class Good Tissue Practice (GTP) laboratory provides a reliable source of cells for clinical research. The center cultivates talents to promote this research focus in cell therapy and regenerative medicine. The cross-disciplinary teams have integrated for cell therapy application in the different indications. Teams for (1) Respiratory ; (2) Alveolar bone regeneration ; (3) Neuroregeneration ; (4) Ophthalmology ; (5) Difficult wound care ; (6) Immune cell cancer therapy.
- Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Cell Biology
- Center for Cell Therapy and Regeneration Medicine-Team for respiratory
- Center for Cell Therapy and Regeneration Medicine-Team for alveolar bone regeneration
- TMU Research Center of Cancer Translational Medicine
- Research Center of Thoracic Medicine-Lung Cancer Group